Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Smiles that touch our lives.

Well as many have you have probably figured out by now, I don't really have much time to write on my blog, or maybe I just have WAY too many things going on in life right now. Let's see a full time job, I am licensed Real Estate Agent in Florida. I also have three home based businesses. 1.A web based jewelry business, go check it out at https://classyglamour.kitsylane.com/index.php?file=login we have really nice things inexpensive and oh SO cute. 2. I am a promoter for Body by Vi at http://annic.myvi.net/  I love my Visalus Shakes, they are the BOMB DIGGITY and I have lost 12 pounds in under a month, it is so cool that I can have a strawberry cheesecake shake and still lose weight.  3. My husband and I also have an essential services business where we provide internet, phone and TV to homes and businesses at http://cotilla.acndirect.com/default.asp Where was I? Oh yes, throw in a husband, a dog, a home, a daugther away at college, a son trying to break into the music industry and 3 stepchildren and a brand new baby at home (NOT MINE), but she is a cutie patootie and has stolen my heart, which just equals more things to do.


So it is with great honor that I dedicate this blog to my friend Mayra at http://www.simplyymayra.com/. I have had the honor and pleasure of knowing Mayra a little over 3 months now and she is moving on to pursue her dreams and life. I applaud her, she is an amazing woman, not only is she beautiful on the outside and oh so cute, she has a heart of gold and it shines in her smile. Did I mention that she is constantly taking pictures? She is an artist at so many things, she cooks, she blogs, she paints. I dont think there is anything this lady cannot do.  Since day one, I felt an affinity with her, maybe because she is such a great listener, is always concerned about her friends and her feelings are geniune. I wish we were all a little bit more like her. I wish her the very, very, very best in her new endeavors and I hope she never forgets she has a friend in me.
Keep sharing LKB =Love+Kisses+ Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment